[NEohioPAL] The Lorain Palace Theater

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 5 07:00:18 PDT 2015

Hi all! Just getting active again and getting some information out on what
is going on at the historic and beautiful Lorain Palace Theater!

We are in the midst of our Six Weeks of Scary series in the build-up to our
Halloween night midnight honors to Wes Craven with a midnight showing of "A
Nightmare on Elm Street".

THIS WEEKEND - Saturday night @ 7PM only $5 - at The Lorain Palace Theater
Alfred Hitchcock's CLASSIC...the one that started it ALL - "PSYCHO"!! The
price of admission this weekend will include some pre-show lobby magic and
an attempted (we emphasize attempted!) straight-jacket escape LIVE on stage
prior to the movie! Our doors open at 6PM, come in and grab a Great Lakes
Dortmunder, Bud, Bud Light, or a cocktail and, as our Palace ghost has been
heard saying just before we start the movie, enjoyyyyyyyy the show!

Please, if you have not done so, check out our fully revamped web-site at
http://www.lorainpalace.com for a full schedule of goings-ons!  And please
join our email list (on the top right corner of our website "email list")
to be kept up to date on things happening at the Lorain Palace Theater as
well as being made aware of early announcements, "Friends of the Palace"
specials, etc.!!

We look forward to seeing you soon, and if you wish, please tell us NEOPALS
sent you!