[NEohioPAL] Auditons for Epilepsy PSA

Jamie Van Doren via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 5 07:14:53 PDT 2015

Researchers at CWRU are planning to produce videos that might help to
reduce the stigma of epilepsy.  We’re looking for people who might be
interested in appearing in one or more of these videos, as well as people
who may be interested in helping out with production.

If you’re 18 years or older, have epilepsy, or know someone with epilepsy
we want to hear from you!  Most likely we will select individuals in the 18
- 29 year range for the various parts.  However, we may also consider other
individuals, with or without epilepsy, for parts as extras, voice actors,
or other roles.

Call James Van Doren at 216-368-5723 or email james.vandoren at case.edu for
more information.

James Van Doren
Research, Neurological & Behavioral Outcomes Center
CWRU, School of Medicine
216-368-5723
james.vandoren at case.edu