[NEohioPAL] Music lessons with Evie Morris

Evie Morris via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 6 07:48:59 PDT 2015

  Greetings list,
         I have limited space for new students, adults and children, in my studio. I would like to complete my 2015 roster with eager and engaged students who want to benefit from my years as a teacher, musical director, accompanist and performer before I move on from Cleveland Heights.
    I am a classically-trained pianist and have many years experience in Musical Theater and popular & folk repertoire, as both a musical director and as a singing/playing performer. I play enough guitar to accompany myself and sing at the same time :):) I do vocal coaching and can work with you on audition material and providing tracks for you to practice your songs with. I am not a voice teacher, but my background as a musical theater director can help you to prepare for auditions, open mic and other performance situations.
    I am very strong in teaching piano technique and the fundamentals of that instrument.
    I teach to the individual student, so let's discuss what you would like to accomplish.
    Respond to this post for rates and availability.    Much thanks,      Evie Morris