[NEohioPAL] Join us for some Magic & Mayhem in October

Bette Lou Higgins via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 6 11:37:46 PDT 2015

Trail Magic on October 24, 2015
Ohio Ghost Stories on October 26, 2015

Magic is happening on Saturday, October 24 at 1:30 p.m. at the Dr. Samuel L.
Brossard Library <http://www.bossard.lib.oh.us/>  at 7 Spruce St in
Gallipolis, Ohio. Priscilla Kaczuk is Grandma
<http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/progdesc/gatewood/gtwdinf.htm> Gatewood
(first woman to solo thru-hike the Appalachian Trail in 1955 at the age of
67) in our play about this historic hike from Gallipolis. After the play,
we'll be showing the film about her which will feature interviews with her
family, other Trail hikers and historians that put her accomplishments in
historic perspective. There is no charge for either program. For more
information, call the library at 740-446-7323.

Mayhem comes on Monday, October 26, 2015 at 3:15 p.m. when Bette Lou Higgins
presents OHIO  <http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/progdesc/ohio.html> GHOST
STORIES at the Gardens of  <http://www.gardensatwestlake.com/> Westlake at
27569 Detroit Rd. in Westlake, Ohio. Get in the spirit with some tales about
some ghostly goings-on from Ohio's past. There is no charge for this program
which is open to the public. For more information, call the Gardens Of
Westlake at 440-892-9777.

Can't make these programs? Get the companion books
<http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/books.html>  for these or any of our other
programs. Looking for more ghost stories -- be sure to check out our two
Halloween books: AMERICAN
<http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/bkscrdtam.html#american> SPIRITS or OHIO
GHOST  <http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/booksoh.html#ghost> STORIES. Prefer
the magic? GRANDMA GATEWOOD:
<http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/booksoh.html#grandma> OHIO'S LEGENDARY
HIKER is also available. All three are available for your kindle, too!

Stay up-to-date with all our magic by checking our calendar regularly
<http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.htm> .

Would you like us to bring a program to you? Just hit the reply button and
we'll get in touch with you!

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, just reply to this e-mail with your
request.

BL

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director