[NEohioPAL] Dance concert at Case Western University

Yidi LIn via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 7 06:16:28 PDT 2015

Hi,

My name is Yidi Lin, I am the publicity coordinator for Dance productions
at Case Western Reserve University. Can I post our concert information to
your list members?

Below is the information, and please feel free to contact me if you need
more information.

Thanks in advance,

Yidi

Case Western Reserve UniversityOctober 30, 31, and November 1, 5, 6, 7, 2015

Permanent Moments

Case Western Reserve University

Cleveland, OH

The dance department presents the Cleveland premiere of “Triptych” by Larry
Keigwin. This marks the first time this dance has been performed by an
ensemble other than Mr. Keigwin’s company. Also on the program is the
return of Gary Galbraith’s “Islands of Desire” and Karen Potter’s “Back to
Beyond”, and new works by Potter and Shannon Sterne.

Where: Curtain is 8:00pm except Nov. 1 at 2:30pm

When: Mather Dance Center, 11201 Bellflower Rd 44106
Tickets: $7-15. Reservations recommended at 216-368-5246 or dance.case.edu