[NEohioPAL] Press Release- Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony- Newly Renovated Downtown Cleveland Ballet Studio

chanda ford via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 7 09:27:18 PDT 2015

Cleveland Inner City Ballet is proud to announce the Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for our newly renovated Downtown Cleveland Ballet Studio. We are celebrating with a formal Ribbon Cutting Ceremony this October 24, 2015 time 6-9pm at our new location 1427 East 36th. Street, Suite 4203A Cleveland, Ohio 44114. This event is free and open to the public with performances by CICB dancers, live music from Cleveland pianist Karin Tooley, and  plenty of food and drink! For more information about CICB's- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony call 216.903.6604 or visit CICB's website at clevelandinnercityballet.org
Cleveland Inner City Ballet is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization offering professionally taught dance education to underserved populations regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe everyone deserves to have the gift of a good quality dance education. We hope to be dancing with you soon.
Ballet is ALIVE in Cleveland at Cleveland Inner City Ballet.
Cleveland Inner City Ballet1427 East 36th. Street, Suite 4203ACleveland, Ohio 44114216.903.6604CICBallet at ymail.comclevelandinnercityballet.orgFriend us on Facebook!