[NEohioPAL] The Movement Project Opening Season Party! Oct. 17th at Dead Logic Creative!

Megan Gargano via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 7 11:16:41 PDT 2015

TMP Opening Season Party!

Looking for a great evening of food, drinks, live music and dancing?? Then
join us for The Movement Project Opening Season Party! This years party
will take place at Dead Logic Creative, a trendy studio space that supports
Cleveland artists and their craft. The evening will include a live musical
performance by Go' On Gunslinger, on-site screen printing of our new
"Cleveland" print, a raffle featuring prizes from local Cleveland shops,
and our 4th season series reveal! Guests attending will be the first to
hear details for our upcoming season, meet the artists and will have the
opportunity to purchase season subscriptions. Special perks are included!

*When:* Saturday, October 17th
*Where:* Dead Logic Creative, 5340 Hamilton Ave, #106, Cleveland, OH 44114
*Time:* 7:30 - 10:30 pm
*Parking:* Free Street Parking
*Price:* $15
*To purchase tickets:* https://squareup.com/market/the-movement-project
*Note:* At the event, cards & checks only

*Ticket Includes: *
Food & Drinks
Free Cleveland Screen Print
(Bring your favorite apparel to be screen printed at the event!)
Musical Performance by Go On Gunslinger
Dance Party!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at
info at themovementproject.org! We look forward to celebrating with you!