[NEohioPAL] COMEDIANS And Supporters NEEDED

Crissy via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 7 12:16:42 PDT 2015

Ghost Comedy Battle

Silly Comedy Entertainment presents Ghost Comedy Battle. We are having a comedy competition battle for the funniest Ohio Comedian. The events kick off a week before Halloween on October 24th at 7:00pm. There will be a Halloween party with food, drinks, prizes giveaways and costume contest!!!
The idea is to hold three local competitions which will span over three shows. The chosen comedians will move on to the next round and the last comics standing will proceed to the semi-finials to compete for 1st and 2nd prizes. The winner, who is selected by the judges and audience, will move on to the “Mid” West Show Me Funny Competition with Silly Comedy Entertainment in St. Louis Missouri. They will be joined by other comic’s from all over the country for the grand prize

 We will have our first Kick Off Battle October 24th 2015!!!!!
The Fast Lane Bar
193 Wooster Rd. North
Barberton, Ohio  44203
Doors open up at 7:00         show time at 8:00
$10 at the door
$7 When you come dressed in costume

Please come and join us… Let’s kick off this first Halloween Battle with a Bang!! Support your local comics as they bring home the title while having a great night out.