[NEohioPAL] Write-in-the-Country Retreat!

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 8 05:42:28 PDT 2015

Hello  writers!

We  are just about two weeks from spending a beautiful autumn day at Red
Maple  Inn to re-energize and get our writing off to a whole new level!

I  personally can't wait to hear Ray McNiece, who never  disappoints, and
the sisters Lisa and Laura Roecker, who are so prolific, and to hear what
Elizabeth Irwin has to say about editing and  improving our work AND  we now
have Darlene Kelbach (who attended this  year's Women Writers Winter
Retreat) who is Registered Yoga Instructor as  well as a poet and
singer/songwriter, and will lead us in an  inspiring yoga practice that  includes postures,
meditation and breathwork. No prior yoga experience is  necessary and
everyone is welcome to participate. This will be from 8:30-9  a.m.

AND  manuscript evaulations!

WOW!  What a day this will be!  We will also have donuts and muffins that
morning  with our coffee and OJ, snacks throughout the day, choice of lunch
diners in  town and cheese & crackers and wine at 4 p.m.!
So  if you, or a friend, would enjoy this, please contact me asap. I still
have room  at the Inn and the conference room! Stay overnight or commute.
Contact me  at this email.  Schedule is at _www.deannaadams.com_
(http://www.deannaadams.com)

Thank  you and see you all soon!
Deanna
_www.deannaadams.com_ (http://www.deannaadams.com)

Books:
Rock  'n' Roll and the Cleveland Connection (Kent State University Press,
2002)
Confessions of a Not-So-Good Catholic Girl (Infinity,  2008)
Cleveland's Rock and Roll Roots (Arcadia Publishing,  2010)
Peggy Sue Got Pregnant (Soul Mate Publishing,  2013)
Scoundrels & Dreamers (Soul Mate Publishing, 2014)
The Writer's GPS: A Guide to Writing & Selling Your  Book, will be
published December 2015.
Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/Deanna-R.-Adams/e/B001KILHBC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

Find me on Facebook:_  https://www.facebook.com/DeannaR.Adams_