[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Play House Brings Back Cleveland Arts Appreciation Night for The Crucible

Natalie Ault via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 8 08:11:16 PDT 2015

Cleveland Play House Brings Back Cleveland Arts Appreciation Night for The Crucible

Cleveland has a truly incredible arts and culture community and we want to show our appreciation for the talented innovators making our city shine by providing an exclusive offer for the Sunday, October 11th performance of The Crucible.

With this special offer for arts insiders, tickets for the performance on Sunday, October 11 are 50% off for most seating areas when you use the online promo code INDUS.

This offer is for NEohioPAL subscribers, and anyone involved in arts & culture organizations from around Cleveland.

With danger, deceit, and desperation running rampant through Salem, this production of The Crucible is unlike any other you've seen before. Directed by Cleveland Play House Artistic Director Laura Kepley in celebration of Arthur Miller's 100th birthday during our Centennial Season, this astoundingly relevant American classic dares to put us all on trial.

To enter your promo code, follow this link, and select "Have a Promo Code >> Buy Now" from the menu on the left.
http://www.playhousesquare.org/events/detail/the-crucible

You can find out more about The Crucible on the CPH website:
http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/shows/2015/the-crucible

Offer not valid with any other discount, promotion, or on prior sales.