[NEohioPAL] BOUNCE NIGHT CLUB * HINGE LOUNGE SEEKS TALENT for Talent Night and Future Bookings & Bands for Music Showcase

Anthony Silvano Covatta via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 8 21:02:51 PDT 2015

My name is Anthony Covatta, I am the Director of Promotions and Special
Event Coordinator for Bounce Nightclub & Hinge Lounge. I host Tito's Talent
Night at Bounce Nightclub Hinge Lounge in Cleveland, Ohio. We are currently
seeking new fresh and different entertainment options for the club and
lounge. We are trying to switch formats and look for a more diverse talent
night. We are holding auditions for an opportunity to win cash prizes and
future bookings. The auditions will be held during our "Tito's Talent
Contest" sponsored by Tito's Vodka on Thursdays each month. Please email me
about this opportunity if you would like to showcase your talent. ALL
TALENT IS WELCOME so if you sing, dance, act, mime, perform magic, or
literally ANY kind of talent you wish to showcase, you will be given the
opportunity to perform a Thursday Talent Night and the chance to win cash
prizes and weekend bookings as well. Please contact me to discuss and
schedule your audition.

WE ARE ALSO SEEKING LOCAL BANDS, singers and musicians TO PERFORM at our
"Bounce Nightclub Hinge Lounge Presents: Live Music" series ALSO on
Thursday nights RIGHT before the Tito's Talent contest.

Anthony Covatta
Promotions Director Music & Special Events Coordinator
Bounce Nightclub * Hinge Lounge
Cleveland, Ohio
216-355-3485