[NEohioPAL] DRACULA, Opening Tonight

James Charpie via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Oct 9 05:06:41 PDT 2015

*DRACULA opens tonight at East Cleveland Theater.*

An adaptation of Bram Stoker 's novel by Hamilton Deane and John L
Balderston, this play brings the Bram's novel to life.  Under the direction
of Michael A Lenzo, we get to relive the rebirth of our Transylvanian
vampire, Dracula, in England.

(And in case you are wondering, this is a different adaption of the novel
than what you will find at Weathervane ... so see them both.

WHAT: Dracula
WHERE: East Cleveland Theater
14108 Euclid Avenue
East Cleveland, Ohio, 44112
WHEN: October 09 thru November 01.
WHY: Does one need a reason to see a classic?
HOW: Tickets are available online at www.east-cleveland-theater.org (credit
cards only), or at the theater box office (cash only).
QUESTIONS: 216-851-8721

We hope to see you there.

James Charpie
Stage Manager