[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema needs Your Support ASAP

Prelude2Cinema via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Oct 11 08:21:12 PDT 2015

They say if you want a successful Crowdfunding (Indiegogo) campaign, then you should reach out to your friends. So, I am imploring the friends of Prelude2Cinema to show there is an audience for my new crime/sci-fi movie series. The first movie in the series “que, sera, sera” is about a Federal Task force that overtakes the fictional city of “Cleaveland” because of the rampant crime there. I would love to reach out personally to everyone I have helped in their artistic goals, worked with in a Prelude2Cinema movie, acted alongside in other movies, helped in their Kickstarter or Indiegogo campaigns, and just in gerneral, been a friend to, but my company Prelude2Cinema is a finalist in the Shaker Win Win business contest and I need to complete a business plan by November 2nd, 2015. All I am asking is just ten dollars to show you support me and this new movie series. If ten dollars is too much, then only one dollar would be helpful and I ask that you share your support. There is a link on the Prelude2Cinema site and the direct link to donate is at

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/que-sera-sera-politics-police-shadows#/

Again, I thank you for your friendship and whatever you decide, I will continue to support you and the artistic community because I believe you and in the potential of this place to be a movie community.

Also October 12th, we will be marketing the Cinema Accelerator. Here is some press on Cool Cleveland blog.

http://coolcleveland.com/blog/2015/10/come-discuss-clevelands-movie-making-potential-prelude2cinema-launchhouse/

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
http://www.prelude2cinema.com
Join the Cinema Industry

Visit the Shaker Film Czar
http://www.shakerfilmczar.com

PS: please spread the word after you donate.