[NEohioPAL] Calling all playwrights

gary via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Oct 11 11:27:14 PDT 2015

The Garfield Players are looking for original One Act Plays to be part of
our One Act Festival in September 2016. If you're a playwright and have a
piece that you would love to see put to work, this is your opportunity. Any
playwrights in the Northeastern Ohio area have the chance to submit as many
scripts as they want. We are looking to choose at least  four pieces to be
performed. These plays should be between 10 and 30 minutes in length.
Because of our venue scripts need to g, pg or pg13 rated no r or x rated
can be consider.  The deadline for submissions will be Dec 16, 2015.

For more information and Scripts submission via email at
garfieldplayers at gmail.com

Thank you!

Justin Steck
President of The Garfield Players