[NEohioPAL] Last 2 Shows of 2015 - Open to Public Dinner Comedy Show, THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN.

Mary Faktor via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 13 07:55:31 PDT 2015

My last two comedy dinner shows, THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN are selling out quickly. Over 150 tickets sold so far for Thurs, Oct 22 at Venue Bistro in Parma Hts., & over 170 sold so far for Weds Nov 4 at LaMalfa's in Mentor.
Delicious dinner of salad, entree, dessert, rolls, and beverages  -  CASH BAR

PG13 - HILARIOUS  Check YOUTUBE for demo clips Don't delay, order today! Www. MimiDeals. com

P.S. I'd really appreciate if you'd LIKE my Facebook Fan Page, THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN COMEDY SHOW for show info & upcoming Dates