[NEohioPAL] Richland Academy Teen Theatre Class

Rachael Swartz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 13 12:22:06 PDT 2015

Richland Academy in Mansfield is still accepting registration for this
Saturday's theatre class!

Slaps, Sucker Punches & More!
-Stage Combat for Teens-
Ages 13-17
Saturday, October 17, 2015
1:00-3:00 pm
Tuition: $25

How do movie stars (and their stunt doubles) sell their big fight scenes?
How do we create safe but believable and exciting fights for stage?  We'll
learn to throw punches, take tumbles, and more!  Then we will put it all
together with short acting scenes.  No experience required-a great class
for the dancer interested in theatre, the aspiring actor or actress, and
any teen looking to find out just how their favorite actors get it done!

Instructor: Rachael Swartz

Certified Actor-Combatant

Dueling Arts International

Register by phone at (419) 522 - 8224

Richland Academy of the Arts is located at 75 North Walnut Street,
Mansfield, OH 44902

http://www.richlandacademy.com/classes-and-lessons/theatre/group-classes