[NEohioPAL] "The Last Five Years" Opens Friday

Ted L via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 14 08:27:35 PDT 2015

Strongsville Community Theatre
is proud to present:
"The Last Five Years"

Winner of the New York Drama Desk Awards for best music and best lyrics!

Dates: 10/16, 17, 18; and 10/23, 24, 25
Curtain: 8 pm on Fridays and Saturdays; 2 pmon Sundays
Please Note: All performances will be in Old Town Hall -- 18825 Royalton Rd, Strongsville, OH

"The Last Five Years" is an emotional and intimate musical about five years in the relationship of Cathy and Jamie.  The show is sung-through, and the music is powerful and brilliant -- as are the lead performers, Rachel Anderson and Rick McGuigan!  "The Last Five Years" is energetic, funny, and deeply moving, and ultimately it is a show that will stay with you long after the final curtain.

Note: This show contains mature themes, and is recommended for mature audiences.

For more information and to order tickets online, please see our website; (StrongsvilleCommunityTheatre.com) and check out our facebook page as well!