[NEohioPAL] Actors for wild west weekend at Mapleside farm October 24 &25

John Thobaben via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 15 11:05:56 PDT 2015

 We are looking for the actors play the following roles: Wild Bill Hickock, Wyatt Earp, Buffalo Bill Cody, Lone Ranger and Tonto. There are no lines to learn. You will be expected to walk around the public areas of Mapleside Farm and talk to the customers while in character. The dates are October 24 and 25. The hours are from 9 am to 6pm. Pay is $11.00/hour. Mapleside is located at 294 Pearl Rd Brunswick OH 44212. Auditions are on Tuesday October 20, 2015 between 6 and 7. If you are unable to make the audition call and we'll try to arrange an alternative To schedule an audition call John at 216-789-0433.