[NEohioPAL] Model Search

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 15 18:06:17 PDT 2015

OPEN AUDITION for Cosmo Models Ohio - Saturday, Oct. 17, 2 pm to 5 pm
Relaxation Unlimited, Kirtland Shopping Center, 9181 Chillicothe Rd., Kirtland, OH 44094
If you plan to attend, please email us at cosmomodelsohio at yahoo.com. Bring comp card, portfolio, headshot, and/or resume. Please wear/bring heels, leggings or tights, tank top. We will be taking pictures for our database. Email with any questions. This is to add you to our new database of Ohio models.
Note: Minimum age 16