[NEohioPAL] Seeking African American Male Actor

Deborah McDaniel via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 15 19:33:44 PDT 2015

 I am seeking an African American Male actor for two (2) events: A Dramatic Reading at Warrensville Heights Cuyahoga County Library on Thursday, November 12, 2015 from 6-8 and a Dramatization as part of a concert on Saturday, November 14, 2015 from 6-9 p.m. at God's Tabernacle of Faith in Warrensville Heights.
The acting part at the Library will be a 5-minute monologue, and the acting part at the concert will be a series of 10 1-minute monologues to promote my new novel, Sins of the Father. The role is for the father of the main character.
The pay is $50 for each performance.
If you are interested, please respond to this email with a headshot, brief summary of acting experience and contact information.

Deborah McDaniel