[NEohioPAL] Actress needed for scene study

# danarchy via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Oct 18 08:30:48 PDT 2015

Hello,
I'm a local actor looking for a working actress to team up with, on a scene
study I am doing. We would film the scene and possibly work together on
other scenes in the future. I'm hoping to find an ongoing partner (or
possibly 2) to work with on a regular basis. Please send me any details
about your acting experience and head shots/samples of your work if
possible. Please be at least 18 years old and let me know what side of town
you are on and your preferences for where and how you would like to work.