[NEohioPAL] Casting Elderly Male in Independent Art Film - Paid - Contact ASAP

The Baker's Basement via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 20 16:40:54 PDT 2015

Cleveland based film crew is casting for art film entitled, "Exploring a
Glimpse."

Seeking:  Elderly male (age 65-100) to play small non-speaking role.

We are not holding auditions.  Previous on camera experience is not a
requirement.  Approximate shoot date: Oct 28, 29, or 30, early/mid
morning.  Shoot will be 3 hours max.  Non union - will receive compensation.

Please send head shots, resume, contact info, and sample of past work if
available to thebakersbasement at gmail.com by Oct. 25.

"Exploring a Glimpse" is an art film that combines elements of documentary
and travelogue.  Through numerous interviews and visits, it explores how a
handful of people define this thing we call "Home."

--

The Baker's Basement
thebakersbasement at gmail.com
www.thebakersbasement.com