[NEohioPAL] Rhythm & Booos - A Halloween Concert

Sarah Maag via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 20 19:59:33 PDT 2015

Rhythm & Boooos!

AHalloween Concert

Boysand girls of every age, would you like to hear something strange?

Youhave heard it in your dreams, this our song of Halloween…

Howwould you like to experience a unique seasonal treat? What better way to ringin the spookiest time of the year than with a very special musical ode toHalloween. Join Sarah Edwards-Maag in her solo concert debut as she puts youall under her spell. The evening’s musical offerings include such favorites as “ThatOld Black Magic,” “Witchcraft,” “I Put a Spell on You,” “Sally’s Song”, “Superstition,”and many more. There also promises to be a few fun surprises. This bewitchingevening of terrifying tunes will be held at the Geauga Lyric Theater Guild onSunday, October 25th at 7pm and on Saturday, October 31stat 11:55pm. Tickets range from $5 to $8 and can be purchased either by calling 440.286.2255 or visiting www.geaugatheater.org. Call or goonline now to reserve your tickets. It’s going to be a wicked good time!

Checkout the official promos for Rhythm & Boooos!

IF YOU DARE!!!!

OFFICIAL PROMO

https://www.facebook.com/sarah.edwardsmaag/videos/10153671285765320/?l=363352702749673093

SNEAK PEEK – “I Put a Spell On You”