[NEohioPAL] Mamai Theatre Company Announces Additional Cleveland Foundation Grant and Releases Exclusive Video of Dee Perry's Panel Discussion with Dorothy Silver & Mamai company members!

Christine via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 21 07:09:01 PDT 2015

*Thank you for a fantastic 2015 Season! *

*Mamai* *Theatre Company announces additional support from The Cleveland
Foundation and releases exclusive video of Dee Perry's panel discussion
with Dorothy Silver & Mamai company members*

*Thank you for playing a role in Mamai's successful third season as
Cleveland's newest classical theatre! *

*"[Three Sisters] is classic Chekhov done with endearing precision that
makes this work still relevant one hundred and fifteen years after it was
written.  This may well be the best dramatic production of the season and
must not be missed.  It is classic theater done masterfully."*
     ~ Mark Horning, AXS

*"Mamai's "Streetcar" is a joy – that rare staging of a classic piece of
theater that doesn't cause you to yearn for a better production. This is
that production." *
     ~Andrea Simakis, THE PLAIN DEALER

*"Thanks to a sure-handed three-person cast and sensitive direction, Death
[and the Maiden] keeps the tension twisted tight."*
     ~ Christine Howey, SCENE MAGAZINE

*Additional 2015 Grant from The Cleveland Foundation*

Mamai Theatre Company received additional 2015 support from The Cleveland
Foundation, which we gratefully acknowledge!

*Missed our 2015 Benefit at Dobama Theatre Featuring Dorothy Silver and Dee
Perry?*

Enjoy this video of our 2015 Benefit panel that followed Dorothy Silver's
stellar performance in Samuel Beckett's *ROCKABY,* hosted by WCPN
Ideastream's Dee Perry.
View Here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5fKwF8JM_yrUkhWR04zTEJldE0/view>!

*2016 Season Announcement Coming Soon!*

*Don't wait to help us create! You can sponsor
<http://www.mamaitheatreco.org/#!tickets/cvvh>, join our mailing list
<http://www.mamaitheatreco.org/#!tickets/cvvh> and support Mamai Theatre
now! *

*Local Public Funding Supports & Enriches the Work of Mamai Theatre
Company. Vote "Yes" on Issue 8!*

*www.mamaitheatreco.org <http://www.mamaitheatreco.org/>*

We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.