[NEohioPAL] KIDS' ACTING CLASS IN MIDDLEBURG HTS FRIDAYS 6PM!

Jim Becker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 21 08:49:46 PDT 2015

DOES YOUR CHILD HAVE PERSONALITY?!?
SIGN UP FOR FUN THEATRE CLASS!!!

ACTING CLASS FOR KIDS AGES 8-12
AT
ROCK CITY DANCE
7501 PEARL RD MIDDLEBURG HTS
(440)243-4999

Fridays 6:00-7:00pm

There’s still time to sign-up for the new session
starting Friday Oct 23, 2015!

WE HAVE SERIOUS FUN LEARNING!!!

• CONFIDENCE-BUILDING EXERCISES
• CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
• IMPROV GAMES
• FUN AND FUNCTIONAL VOCAL WARMUPS
• LEARNING PROPER BREATHE TECHNIQUE/ SUPPORT
• CREATIVE SCENE BUILDING GAMES
• MONOLOGUE COACHING

“I just wanted to let you know after 1 class my daughter is hooked!! Wow she LOVED it, I have never had her come home from any type of class sooooo excited!!” - unsolicited quote

JIM BECKER teacher

Jim is a director and choreographer from Cleveland who spend the last 15 years in New York City as a professional dancer and dance/theatre instructor to kids throughout the New York City area. Musical Theatre instructor at Harlem School of the Arts (www.hsanyc.org <http://www.hsanyc.org/>). Director/ Choreographer for Disney's premier kids’ production of The Lion King Kids (www.lionkingexperience.com <http://www.lionkingexperience.com/>). Students have gone on to perform on Broadway, national tours, television, touring with pop stars, dancing at ABT, Juilliard, SAB,  just to name a few.

Jim is a currently a dance instructor teaching all disciplines to children throughout the Cleveland area. In addition, Jim teaches private voice/ audition coaching and private dance lessons in all disciplines. Also a personal trainer in the area and Skype trainer to broadway and television stars all over the world. http://thejimbecker.com/home.html <http://thejimbecker.com/home.html>