[NEohioPAL] ONE WEEKEND ONLY: Teatro Publico de Cleveland - an evening of music, food, dancing and a theatrical celebration of home (Oct 22-24)

Cathleen OMalley via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 21 13:25:24 PDT 2015

¿Dónde Está My Home? (Where is Mi Hogar)<http://www.cptonline.org/performances/seasons/2015-2016/teatro-publico-de-cleveland-title-tbd/>
Created and performed by the Teatro Publico ensemble and Raymond Bobgan. Directed by Raymond Bobgan

October 22-24 - one weekend only!
Shows Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Preshow music and food at 6:30pm. Show at 7:30pm. DJ and Latin dancing on Friday and Saturday night.

Brief description
¿Dónde Está My Home? (Where is Mi Hogar) weaves hometown legends, ancestral stories and haunting tales into a story that celebrates the multiplicity of Latin American identities in the Cleveland community. ¿Dónde Está My Home? (Where is Mi Hogar) is an imaginative production featuring a 17-person bilingual cast that explores the meaning of home. Is home a place? A memory? A connection? A mother? As the story unfolds, a diverse cast of storytellers spin tales of lost memories, twisted ghosts, ancient trees and hidden knowledge, weaving together a joyful mosaic of what home means to us.

Tickets $12-25.
Includes live Latin music and food before the show.
Thursday is Family Night ($6 youth under 18 years, $12 adults).
Friday/Saturday at $25, includes a post-show DJ/dance party.

Purchase online at www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org> or by calling 216-631-2727 x 501.

www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org> | 216-631-2727 x501
6415 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland OH 44102

**EVERY FRIDAY is Free Beer Friday - mingle with artists after the show and enjoy your drinks on us.
Tickets available at www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org> or (216) 631-2727 ext. 501. (And no ticket fees, ever.)

Cathleen O'Malley
Director of Audience Engagement and Media Relations
Ph: 216.631.2727 ext. 212 | www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org/>