[NEohioPAL] BINGO SPELLS MURDER

Kelly Miloro via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 21 09:56:03 PDT 2015

*B-I-N-G-O Spells Murder*

*Annual Murder Mystery Fundraiser*

*Geauga Lyric Theater is proud to present our Annual Murder Mystery with a
fun-filled BINGO themed night of theater and good food!*

*Saturday, November 14*
Doors open at 6PM
Event begins at 6:30PM

*At the Banquet Room at Saint Mary's,Chardon*

*General Admission Ticket: $40*
*Includes Dinner and Show*

*Reserved Table of 8: $400*
*Includes Dinner, Show, Drink Ticket, Bingo Raffle Card,per Person and an
Ad in the "Church Bulletin" Program*
*Advertise your Company or Group!*

Glory Be! Father O'Sullivan is desperate. But who wouldn't be? The bank is
about to foreclose on his church buildings and orphanage. He's got young
people struggling with questions of love, developers struggling to turn the
house of God into the Condos of God, a gangster struggling with the English
language, and a bookkeeper who's just a struggle for everyone. Plus, he's
hosting a BINGO  night as a last chance to raise enough money to get
himself out of this mess. So what happens when his bookkeeper is killed and
the money is stolen? It's time for Father O'Sullivan to
"forgive-and-forget" nothing as he struggles to solve the crime.

Join us for an evening of highly interactive, quick-paced, and
side-splitting theater to raise funds and meet friends! Our seventh Annual
Murder Mystery will feature the performances you’ve come to love combined
with some light-hearted BINGO-themed fun. Cash bar, silent auction,
pick-a-prize auction, and you guessed it, a BINGO raffle, round out the fun.

Included in our general admission ticket prices are your seat at the BINGO
hall and a buffet spread from Chow-Down Catering that would make the choir
sing (an array of vegan and dietary friendly options are included)!

Grab your “congregation” for a table of eight and your ticket price
includes one drink ticket and one BINGO raffle card for each guest, plus an
ad in the evening’s “church bulletin”.

*FOR TICKETS WWW.GEAUGATHEATER.ORG <http://WWW.GEAUGATHEATER.ORG> *

*OR CALL 440-286-2255*

--