[NEohioPAL] The Lorain Palace Theater Six Weeks of Scary!

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 22 04:07:48 PDT 2015

This FRIDAY at 7PM join as as the fun and mayhem continue with John
Carpenter's car creep-out take on Stephen King's "Christine" hits the
REALLY BIG SCREEN! But that is not all...by any stretch of the imagination!
Our beloved B-movie Queen Ms. Trixie M. Gurleen will be on hand once again
to host the festivities as doors AND our Chandelier Bar (select beers,
wines and cocktails throughout the evening) open at 6PM!  Magician/Escape
artist Ron Price brought the house down with his wild straitjacket escape
two weeks ago and he returns this week to ATTEMPT a double mail bag escape
before the movie (the escape will start around 6:50PM on stage) All of this
for the very scary low price of $5!  Come see what everyone has been
buzzing about at The Lorain Palace Theater!

www.lorainpalace.org