[NEohioPAL] DRACULA ... in its 3rd Week

James Charpie via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 22 16:32:45 PDT 2015

An adaptation of Bram Stoker 's novel by Hamilton Deane and John L
Balderston, this play brings the Bram's novel to life.  Under the direction
of Michael A Lenzo, we get to relive the rebirth of our most favorite
Transylvanian vampire, Dracula, in England.

(And in case you are wondering, this is a different adaption of the novel
than what you will find at Weathervane ... so see them both.

WHAT: Dracula

WHO (cast):
Alisha McClellan
Matthew Klaben
Chris Herak
Neil Donnelly
Leonard Harris
Nathan O'Halloran
Andresa Stephens
Greg Cunningham

WHERE: East Cleveland Theater
14108 Euclid Avenue
East Cleveland, Ohio, 44112
Only 1.6 miles from the Coventry area (approx 7 min)
Only 1.7 miles from Little Italy (approx 7 min)
Only 1.8 miles from University Circle (approx 8 min)
Only 8.8 miles from Downtown (approx 18 min)

WHEN: October 09 thru November 01
Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm
Sundays at 3pm

WHY: Does one need a reason to see a classic?

HOW: Tickets are available online at www.east-cleveland-theater.org (credit
cards only), or at the theater box office (cash only).

QUESTIONS: 216-851-8721

We hope to see you there.