[NEohioPAL] Olmsted Falls Middle School Presents: Disney's The Little Mermaid Jr.

Eric Bartkowski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Oct 23 04:50:49 PDT 2015

Do you want to be where the people are?

Do you want to see, want to see them dancing?

If so, Olmsted Falls Middle School's Bulldog Theatre Company has the place
for you!

Tonight and tomorrow, the BTC is proud to present its production of *The
Little Mermaid*.  Our 56 cast and crew members dived headfirst into
rehearsing this show, and they have created a “fin-tastic” production that
is sure to leave you speechless (in a good way; not the “Oh snap, the Sea
Witch took my voice!” way).

We “corally” invite you attend our performances.  They are tonight, October
23, and tomorrow, October 24, at 7:00pm in the Olmsted Falls Middle School
Cafeteria: 27045 Bagley Road Olmsted Falls, OH 44138

The run time on our show is approximately 1 hour.

Tickets are $5 for Adults, $3 for Students (4th grade and up), and Free to
Senior Citizens and Students 3rd Grade and Below.

We hope to “sea” you there!

--
  *In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we
understand. We will understand only what we are taught.*