[NEohioPAL] America's Got Talent pre-screening in Cleveland

Kim Myers via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Oct 23 08:37:23 PDT 2015

Cleveland is my home, and I want to bring a special opportunity to the local area talent. I am currently pre-screening talent for America's Got Talent Season 11. Spectacular singers, amazing DANCERS, Groups, Instrumentalists, Magicians, Comedians! Children and Seniors welcome to submit!

I am selecting talent for "front of the line" passes in Detroit November 7th and Orlando February 19th. If your talent is extraordinary, we could offer Producer auditions!

Deadline for Detroit - November 1st
Contact via email: kim at theartstalent.com
You Tube links are welcome

Dreaming BIG for a CLEVELAND discovery!