[NEohioPAL] Seeking Filmmakers who need Funding

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Oct 23 14:52:32 PDT 2015

Prelude2Cinema has joined forced with Shaker LaunchHouse to create a Cinema Accelerator.

The Prelude2Cinema Accelerator is based on the Tech model of supporting start up businesses. The goal will be to produce individuals who have knowledge of working on an independent movie. The Accelerator  also plans to fund independent movies. Our first session will take place tentatively in January 2016. We are working on the details of the Accelerator and selecting the productions. For more info, visit

http://prelude2cinema.com/accelerator.html