[NEohioPAL] ONLY (3) Chances left to see Big Fish The Musical - TNCArts

Laura Golden via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 27 11:23:33 PDT 2015

Here's what audiences are saying about "Big Fish The Musical" at TrueNorth
Cultural Arts:

"*Big Fish is a Big Story. This play is performed with such passion and
talent. The refreshments area should start selling Kleenex. Truly, you
don't want to miss this. I was still feeling the affect of the play long
after I had pulled out of the parking lot.*" - Judy Steeber

"*BIG FISH was AMAZING!!!!!!! A MUST SEE . Great Cast and Crew . Wonderful
story.*" - Denise Statford Roe-Malott

"*Big Fish" is a delight, not to be missed!*" - Janice Mastin-Kamps

*Show Dates:*

7:30pm Friday (10/30)

7:30pm Saturday (10/31)

3:00pm Sunday (11/1)

*Location:*

TrueNorth Cultural Arts

4530 Colorado Ave.

Sheffield Village, OH 44054

Get your tickets soon! (440) 949-5200 x221 or TNCArts.org
<http://tncarts.org/>