[NEohioPAL] Casting call for new, independent film project!

Twyonia Cooper via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 28 07:19:35 PDT 2015

Calling All Actors!!
1-6-71 Productions, LLC and Trestle Productions are seeking actors for a
new and  exciting independent feature film, SECRETS ARE TO KEEP, which is
tentatively scheduled to shooting in the Summer of 2016! We're in need of
actors of all ethnicities, with ages ranging from 30-60 years of age.
Currently, all roles are unpaid and no AEA contracts available.

The casting call will be held on November 21, 2015 from 10:00 a.m.-1:00
p.m. at the Warrensville Heights County Library, 4415 Northfield Road,
Warrensville Hts., OH 44128. Please send your headshot and resume to
 Secretsaretokeep at Gmail com to reserve your audition space. Walk-ins are
welcomed-just bring your headshot and resume to the casting call.

If you have any questions, please send an email to the above email
address.I look forward to seeing and  working with you soon!

Twyonia M. Cooper
Casting Director
1-6-71 Productions, LLC