[NEohioPAL] Need West Geauga High School students for performance

Julia Kolibab via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 29 05:50:03 PDT 2015

 Accent on Youth (sponsored by the Chagrin Valley Little Theatre) is looking for two females and possibly one male from West Geauga High School to participate ina short play about teen drinking. The program will be presented for the health classes at West Geauga High Schoolon December 7th.  Rehearsals will be arranged around your schedule, but will primarily take placeat W.G. right after school, and there may possibly be a few weekend rehearsals.
Students participating will receive community service hours and also a gift of 25.00 and two tickets to any show at the Chagrin Valley Little Theatre.
If you are interested please email me at Juliakol at aol.com.  We are also having an initial meeting with the other students involved on Monday right after school in either the lecture hall or in Mr. Mike's room.  You can attend the meeting if you are interested in participating or would like more information.
Julia KolibabAccent on Youth Coordinator