[NEohioPAL] DRACULA ... it's LAST Weekend

James Charpie via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 29 23:27:45 PDT 2015

I terrific cast ... a terrific set ... ticket discounts is you come dressed
on Halloween Night ... applause during the scene changes ... COME SEE WHAT
ALL THE BUZZ IS ABOUT.

An adaptation of Bram Stoker 's novel by Hamilton Deane and John L
Balderston, this play brings the Bram's novel to life.  Under the direction
of Michael A Lenzo, we get to relive the rebirth of our most favorite
Transylvanian vampire, Dracula, in England.

WHAT: Dracula

WHO (cast):
Alisha McClellan
Matthew Klaben
Chris Herak
Neil Donnelly
Leonard Harris
Nathan O'Halloran
Andresa Stephens
Greg Cunningham

WHERE: East Cleveland Theater
14108 Euclid Avenue
East Cleveland, Ohio, 44112
Only 1.6 miles from the Coventry area (approx 7 min)
Only 1.7 miles from Little Italy (approx 7 min)
Only 1.8 miles from University Circle (approx 8 min)
Only 8.8 miles from Downtown (approx 18 min)

WHEN: October 09 thru November 01
Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm
Sundays at 3pm

WHY: Does one need a reason to see a classic?

HOW: Tickets are available online at www.east-cleveland-theater.org (credit
cards only), or at the theater box office.

QUESTIONS: 216-851-8721

We hope to see you there.