[NEohioPAL] Videographer needed to record at 3 events

Deborah McDaniel via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 4 17:40:22 PST 2015

 I am an author, and I am hosting three (3) events to promote my novel, Sins of the Father. I need a videographer to capture the memories of these events for me to use on my website and social media.The events are Thursday, November 12, 2015 from 6-8 pm at the Warrensville Heights Library, 4415 Northfield Road, Saturday, November 14 from 12-2 pm at Frederick's Wine and Dine, 22005 Emery Road in Warrensville Heights and Saturday, November 14 from 6-9 pm at God's Tabernacle of Faith Church, 19000 Garden Boulevard in Warrensville Heights.
If you are interested, please contact me at 216.544.9798.
Deborah (Marbury) McDaniel