[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Play House’s Production of The Crucible Has Audiences Cheering

Natalie Ault via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Nov 3 06:09:35 PST 2015

Cleveland Play House’s Production of The Crucible Has Audiences Cheering

Cleveland Play House opened the second production of their Centennial Season with a new take on Arthur Miller’s classic drama The Crucible. With danger, deceit, and desperation running rampant through Salem, this production is unlike any you’ve seen before. Directed by Cleveland Play House Artistic Director Laura Kepley as part of Cleveland Play House’s continued Centennial Celebration, this startlingly relevant play dares to put us all on trial.

See what people are saying about The Crucible:

>From the press:
“Triumphant...the excellence of the production extends through its every aspect..."
- Plain Dealer<http://clevelandplayhouse.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e38bc9023ac8f8d6917dc01fb&id=d77fb9ab17&e=e423879af1>

“A sizzling production"
- Scene Magazine<http://clevelandplayhouse.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e38bc9023ac8f8d6917dc01fb&id=5bd69f277c&e=e423879af1>

“Powerful...Engaging...Terrific"
- Cleveland Jewish News<http://clevelandplayhouse.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=e38bc9023ac8f8d6917dc01fb&id=a781eb4a54&e=e423879af1>

>From our patrons:
"The most powerful theatre production I have ever seen."
- Mike S.

"....the most intense, thrilling, and thought-provoking performance that I have seen in years."
- Colin M.

“This has to be the most powerful, intense, and engaging play CPH has ever done."
- Grace H.

The Crucible continues through November 8. Buy tickets today at
www.clevelandplayhouse.com<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com>