[NEohioPAL] 2380 Film Club Short Film Festival

Logan Metcalf via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 4 09:23:27 PST 2015

Hey, all!

The University of Akron's 2380 Film Club is holding their annual short film festival later this month on November 30th. And we're looking for submissions!

If you are interested in submitting a short film for us to screen, simply watch the video below and make sure to follow the instructions we have provided. Hurry though! The deadline for submissions is November 15th.

For the film festival itself, it will be held at Akron's very own Nightlight Cinema at 7:00 pm. Tickets are $4 for each individual block and $10 for the entire event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCNO66XfQCo