[NEohioPAL] The never-ending (yes it will) Garage Sale

Evie Morris via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 4 19:59:50 PST 2015

 It was a great day today. Lots of sunshine and interesting people coming to THE LAST GARAGE SALE. Since we still have items that may be useful to people, we will do it again tomorrow.....before the snow flies. Hey, it's Cleveland!
     Here is a list of what we have left:        Boy's blue bike, medium frame
 Girl's pink bike, small frame.
 Girl's roller skates
 Helmets
 Headboards
 Dressers & shelves 2 Computer stations each has a printer table.
DeskOffice chair
Paintings
 Games
 Fantastic BOOKS in every genre CD's, DVD's
 Clothes Girls Size 5 - 14, " Justice, Forever 21, Delia's , blue jeans
 Ladies clothes. Small, medium
 Handbags & Totes
 Costume Jewelry
 Music - sheet music & books, some vintage
 Picture frames
 Knick Knacks " Now's the Time, "   Eve 'n' Stephen's first CD.Hey, I'm getting like Norman now....shameless plugs   :):)
3033 Edgehill Rd. between Cottage Grove and Woodward in lovely Cleveland Heights
9 am - 5 pm      thanks !!