[NEohioPAL] Seeking African American Male Actor Immediately

Deborah McDaniel via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 4 16:11:25 PST 2015

  I am seeking an African American Male actor (Boris Kodjoe-type) for a Dramatization as part of a concert on Saturday, November 14, 2015 from 6-9 p.m. at God's Tabernacle of Faith in Warrensville Heights.
The acting part at the concert will be a three (3) 1-minute monologues to promote my new novel, Sins of the Father. The role is for the father of the main character. There will be 2 rehearsals--one  tomorrow, Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 7:30 and the other on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 7:30. Both rehearsals will be at the concert site, 19000 Garden Boulevard, Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44128.
The pay is $50.
If you are interested please come to the church on Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 7:30 for an audition and email a headshot, a brief summary of acting experience and contact information. You will be notified if you are getting the part on the spot, and will participate in the rehearsal and be given further instructions.

Deborah McDanielAuthor/Director