[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS - Indie Feature Film - PAY

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 5 13:02:47 PST 2015

CASTING NOTICE FOR INDIE FEATURE FILM - PAY

NYC-based production company looking for submissions from local talent
for a non-union indie film currently in production in the Cleveland
area.

All types will be considered for key supporting roles; however, we are
also currently looking for 3 specific featured players for immediate
work:

______________

1) 20-something Female, approximately 5'9" or shorter,
girl-nextdoor/Reese Witherspoon type

2) 40-55 year-old Male, approximately 5'9" or taller,
football-player-type "good ole country boy"

3) 20-something Male, approximately 5'10" or taller, slim-framed & smart
to play a hearing-impaired character. Knowledge of sign language not
necessary but a plus

Please submit your headshot/resume along with contact info and a link to
your reel.  Actors with reels online will be given precedence.  We will
schedule auditions based on your submission.

E-mail us at: casting at mediamakersusa.com

Thank you for your time.