[NEohioPAL] opportunity: Trapped in the closet Live

Carl Ricco via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 9 06:35:43 PST 2015

Hey guys, a friend and I are putting together a show to benefit rape victims, a performance of R Kelly's epic Trapped in the Closet.

We are looking for 15 or so talented individuals to fill various roles and a narrator.

All proceeds from the show will go to a local rape survivor organization.

Please send a headshot type photo and any links to videos of your performances to carlricco at gmail.com.

This is a non-paying gig, as I said all proceeds benefit rape survivors.

We are also looking for donations from local businesses. (Appliances, furniture).  These items will be used in set design and donated to the rape survivor organization after the show is completed.

Sent from my iPhone