[NEohioPAL] PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP in Cleveland Heights

Judith Higbee via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 9 17:19:09 PST 2015

*PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP*

*Sponsored by Arts in the Cathedral*

“Do you have a point and shoot camera, but just point and shoot?”

 “Do you want to know what settings to use to get the most out of your
camera, or what those settings actually mean?”

“Do you ever wonder why your images come out too dark sometimes?”

Come to this hands-on PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP on *November 21, 9:30 a.m. –
4:00 p.m. at Church of the Saviour *in Cleveland Heights with professional
photographer *Stephen Lo *from Columbus*. *

We'll be covering the basic ingredients that make up a photograph, we'll
adventure outside to get some real experience, and we'll also answer any
questions you might have about the camera or photography in general!

*Class size is limited and advanced registration is required.* Registration
Fee is $20, bring a sack lunch and dress for the outdoors. Participants
must be high school or older.

*TO REGISTER:  call the church office 216-321-8880 or go online
www.chsaviour.org <http://www.chsaviour.org>*

*Church of the Saviour* is located at 2537 Lee Road, 1 block north of
Fairmount Blvd. in Cleveland Heights. The church is handicapped-accessible
and has free parking.

*Contact: 216-321-8880*

--
Judith Higbee