[NEohioPAL] Something Dada's 21st Anniversary Show - "We're Legal!"

Maria Livers via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 11 00:01:21 PST 2015

Join Something Dada Improvisational Comedy Company this Saturday, November 14th, for our 21st Anniversary Show!

Special Guests!
Tony Award nominee and Dada alum, Mary Bridget Davies will also sing a few songs, accompanied by original Dada Music Director and extraordinary musician, Dave Schmoll.

Details:
2+ hours of fast-paced, hilarious improv comedy with current cast and Dada alums, musical improv, free door prize giveaways and more!

Beck Center for the Arts
on the Mackey main stage
www.beckcenter.org
Tickets: $21, PG-13 suggested