[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players "A Christmas Carol" Opens Thursday, November 19

Workshop Players via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 11 06:18:09 PST 2015

Workshop Players Present

A Christmas Carol

by Charles Dickens, adapted by Michael Paller

directed by Jonathan McCleery

The magic of this classic tale springs to life on a very special Christmas
Eve in 1843. Friends and family gather at Dickens’ home and ask him to tell
a story.  He balks at working on Christmas Eve, but agrees if everyone
there will take on roles as he story unfolds.   The transformation of
Ebenezer Scrooge from miser to philanthropist fills the stage as 10 actors
take on 40 roles.

The cast includes: Kevin Boland, Jeff Caja, Joel Greenly, James Hignett,
Shari Lanave, Cole Magill, Jordan Miller, Tim Millis, Don Pedley, Aaron
Smith, Carol Broquet Thompson

Come experience this amazing story in our intimate space.

Performance dates are November 19, 20, 21, 28; December 4, 5, 11, 12 at 8
p.m., with Sunday matinees on November 29; December 6, 13 at 3 p.m. Tickets
are $13. Groups of 10 or more are $11 and may be reserved online at
www.workshopplayers.com or by calling the box office at 440-988-5613.

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001
contact at workshopplayers.com
www.workshopplayers.com

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"