[NEohioPAL] Fwd: November Line Up

ALANDA SALES via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 11 13:25:56 PST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ALANDA SALES <asales at kent.edu>
Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 6:12 PM
Subject: November Line Up
To: post at neohiopal.org

Greetings Artistic Community

The Kultivation Theater is a place where you can come hang out and feel
free to let your creative juices flow! We are in the process of creating
Thee Kultivation Art Group, which is a hub/ Guild of creative people who
want to work together on collaborative projects to help create and generate
lucrative opportunities to express all mediums of art as a whole. Please
feel free to contact myself Alanda Sales Theater Director and or Leether
Green Owner/ Operator to book your special event, whatever it is we are
more than willing to work together to make your dream a reality!  Please
follow our posts as we will add to the calendar of events as well as goods
and services that we are providing! I am honored to be amongst you all and
pray that we will all surpass our creative goals and aspirations!

Kultivation Theater
2134 Lee Rd Cleveland Heights OH. 44118
Hours Vary by bookings and engagements!

*November Lineup*

Upcoming events are as follows

*The Dig:*
Digging In Crates
Purchase music from all genres, samples, and instrumentals
November 4th
7pm-11pm

*Amp Society Founder & Host  Terrence J formerly of 107.9s late night
flight!*

 Saturday November 21st
 8pm until
 admission $7.00
 A Live webcast where the Internet intertwines with a live audience this
months line up are as    follows: Fly Jones & SSP,
( Myself Author of Sexxplicit Carnal Intentions) MZ. Lynn,.John Codrea,&Tae
Wall.
There will be refreshments as well as  a live reading party with
complimentary samples of
 Mz.Lynn's Sexxplicit: (Saved,Sexy, Single & Celibate) product line,
incense, oils as well as mix cd's.

*Black Friday Crafters Extravaganza*
 Friday November 27th from 12 pm-6pm
A collective of Local  Artist and Crafters of all mediums will create
showcase their talent and sell there wares to the general public!

The kultivation Arts Group is challenging all Black Friday Shoppers to  buy
local,come out and support local artist so we don't have to be starving
artist!
Vending space is available please contact Alanda Sales/ Mz. Lynn for more
details regarding space.

*Services*
Kult Recordings:
$25/HR for Recording and mix
$35/HR for Mastering
First hour must be paid upfront
Sessions must be booked in advance
(216) 338- 8934

*Alanda Sales ( Mz.Lynn)Kultivation Theater Director(2160 450-9007*

*Leether Green (Mama Lee)*

*Kultivation Theater Owner/Operator(216) 369-7550 <%28216%29%20369-7550>*