[NEohioPAL] Headshot and Family Photography Mini Session Special - this Sunday the 15th!

Megan Ullom via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 12 19:44:58 PST 2015

Hello! I am a former talent agent and drama director currently working on my photography, helping people capture images that they can use and cherish for years to come!

I have a few spots left this Saturday, November 15th in the afternoon for headshot or family photography sessions!

30 minute session, 8 edited digital images, $65 - outdoor location in Shaker Heights, OH - sessions from 2:00 - 4:00 pm only

Please e-mail me with 'Sunday Session' as the title and include the type of photos you are looking for/time of session you prefer, in the body of the e-mail. Check out my website at www.meganjanealbanphoto.com<http://www.meganjanealbanphoto.com> to view my portfolio.

Thanks very much!

Megan