[NEohioPAL] Support the Cinema Industry

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Nov 14 13:14:57 PST 2015

I am happy to announce that Prelude2Cinema LLC is crowdfunding a 0% interest loan on Kiva Zip. Kiva is the first and largest micro-lending service in the world that has distributed $709 million over 10 years, in 85 different countries, among 1.5 million small businesses.

Prelude2Cinema is currently in a private fundraising period, during which we have 15 days to get 12 lenders in order to make it on the public platform where anyone on Kiva Zip can lend to Prelude2Cinema. The funds from this loan will go towards hiring more staff to create the Cinema Industry: which will create “Bold, Daring, True Independent Movies” that will include business brands as “characters” in the stories which we will stream on the Amazon Instant Streaming Platform.

 I would like to ask you to lend as little as $25 (which you will get back!) so that Prelude2Cinema can progress to the public fundraising period. If you would like to support Prelude2Cinema, please follow this link to our profile page https://zip.kiva.org/loans/17049/i/fvh7 . This is the only way your loan will be tracked as coming through. Thanks for your support, I am honestly so grateful!

I sincerely appreciate your support!

 Thank you!

Sincerely,

Alex P. Michaels