[NEohioPAL] Stageplay CASTING CALL**AKRON/CANTON AREA- spring production

Randi Bibbs via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 19 07:12:38 PST 2015

Casting call will be Tuesday, December 8th at 6:00 pm- 8:00 pm in Akron,
Ohio.

This past May, "Love is patient" hit the stage. It was a story of the
struggle between a spiritually changed woman and her past and present
lovers. We witnessed her hold fast to her faith and not go insane!

NOW.....in 2016 we are bringing the sequel, "Love don't live here" to the
stage.

I am looking for ACTORS/ ACTRESSES ages 25-35...(older/younger candidates
will be considered)

This is a non-paying opportunity...Auditions/Rehearsals/Production will
take place in Akron, Ohio.

*Previous acting skills are not required* Passion & dependability is
required*

Please contact me at msrandi.b at gmail.com if you are interested.

-Thank you for your support!
​